Meatballs, Sweet Potato Fries, & Broccoli

I think sweet potato fries are becoming my specialty. They get better each time. Broccoli is a staple in our household and my two year old loves them. Ground turkey was the only meat we had. I didn't feel like frying burgers and we didn't have any sauce for spaghetti so I made plain meatballs. 



Turkey Meatballs

In a bowl, combine ground turkey, 1 egg, 1 broken up piece of bread, black pepper, onion powder, Everything Bagel seasoning. Form into round balls and place on baking sheet lined with foil. Spray with coconut oil spray. Cook in oven on 400 for 30 minutes. 

Sweet Potato Fries 

Peel potato and cut into fry shapes. Toss in a bowl with vegetable oil, cinnamon, and Everything Bagel. Cook in air fryer on 380 for 12 minutes. 

Broccoli was steamed in a pot on the stove. I added butter and black pepper. 

YUM YUM YUM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Ways to Increase Your Breastmilk Flow

Toddler Learning Binder